Journal Entry #4

Although i have a lot of homework, tests and other stuff going on for me, i tried to get some reading in because i havent been reading latley. I ended up finishing two book’s in two days which was a little surprising considering i havent read in a long time. I’m also in the middle of another book called November 9. The other two books i completed were called It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover and Reminder’s of Him also by Colleen Hoover. I personally loved It Ends With Us because it was a book that hit really close to home. I liked how the author took such a simple plot and charachter and made it a story that really touches you

Reminders of Him was a book i was quiet iffy about. it was a book that also touched lots of different emotions but it had a bit more of a plot that the first book. The charachter does a few things that make you question her thought process given her current situation. Although she gets a happy ending, it’s a book that has a happy ending on odd terms. I did enjoy the book but it just left me a little confused